Dalesbridge Terms and Conditions
These standard Terms and Conditions apply to all Dalesbridge House, Bunkhouse and Camping bookings at Dalesbridge unless otherwise agreed in writing by us.
- All bookings are provisional until you provide a non refundable deposit equivalent to the first nights accommodation fee.
- Bookings will only be held for a maximum of two weeks whilst awaiting a deposit payment, if your stay is within the following four months.
- Cancellations made for any booking within two weeks of your arrival date will render you liable for the full amount.
- Cancellation of the booking for any room or campsite pitch within two months but before two weeks of your booking will result in a loss of deposit.
- If a cancellation is made more than two months before the date of stay then the deposit can be transferred to another booking or put against any final bill.
- Full payment is due before departure unless credit facilities have been previously agreed.
- Check in time is from 3.30pm and check out time is by 11.00am, (campsite check in/check out is mid-day). Early check in or late check out may be possible for a small fee.
- All buildings are strictly no smoking areas.
- Bunkhouses, Dalesbridge House and the Campsite must be left in a tidy state. We will impose a cleaning charge of up to £50 per room/per pitch in exceptional circumstances.
- All breakages and damage should be reported and will be charged for.
- Consideration should be given to other guests at all times. There should be no noise that disturbs other residents after 11pm and before 7am. Guests who flout this may be asked to leave with no refunds given.
- We do not allow open fires within the grounds, Barbecues that are kept off the grass are permissible.
- Dogs are welcomed at Dalesbridge by prior agreement. They must be on a lead within the grounds and any mess cleared up.
- A speed limit of 10mph applies at all times within the Dalesbridge grounds.
- The Map and Compass Bar when open is licensed premises, guests are not permitted to bring their own drinks or food into the bar.
- Leaders bringing young groups to Dalesbridge are responsible for their conduct and welfare at all times, Dalesbridge does not provide pastoral care.